Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Wooden Bench

Helloooooo again viewers!

After the previous wooden stool, you can only probably guess what I thought of making next?????..............Yep, a wooden bench! :)
It was actually surprisingly easy and didn't take long at all.

I cut all the pieces of wood to the lengths I needed before hand, using either a typical handsaw for the simple cuts, and then my mighty mitre saw for the more exact cuts and angles.

From there, using very basic tools, I made the two ends first, then once they were in place, I could lay the longer beams running along the top ;)
Enjoy the pictures........






Using the same method I used for the stool,...




....I used a countersink to help mark where the screws needed to go and....


....make a dip in the wood for the screws to sit right into....
....so you can then fill in the gap with wood filler!



Using my trusty Mitre Saw really helped
get the exact angles & cuts that I needed.












And there....


....we have it!!


A handmade wooden bench :))

No comments:

Post a Comment