Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Prince of Persia Dagger

Hello veiwers,

At first this was a totaly mad idea, but when I started the project I began to think this is actully going to work. Again this project only took a few tools, 48 hours and one picture as a guide. It was surprisingly easy to make and even I was impressed. Are you?



Dastan with the Dagger
My finished result
The picture I used 
My dagger and stand

With electricians tape and some spray paint I achieved the look I wanted. For making the stand  I cut out the pieces then glued them with No Nails wood glue. Then I wood burned the details in the centre.
Me making the stand

Enjoy and tell me what you think.

Zacstan














Please have your parents consent before watching this video below.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post and an even better piece of work.

    Well done Zac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really creative Zac. Love it!

    ReplyDelete